Wednesday, November 11, 2009

D'oh-ga

Well, yes, I had the best of intentions to get up on the early side this morning and go to a 9am hot yoga class at Inner Bliss... let's just say that sleep got the better of me and I didn't get out of bed until 9!  Oh geez.

It is such a beautiful day today: crisp air, bright blue skies, crunchy leaves everywhere.  It is killing me not to go running today!!!  But I have to focus on the big picture.  I am waiting until tomorrow to prevent anything weird from happening to the foot again.  Patience!  (Did I mention I am pretty much the most impatient person I know?!?!)

Maybe I'll take a nice long walk before work.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's nice to get the extra sleep and sacrifice the exercise-intentions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My yoga teacher always says that your body tells you what it needs, you only have to listen...and sometimes, your body needs sleep! Listen to it!

    Better to be taking it easy now, and running less, than out for a month (or longer) from a serious injury. This, I know by learning the hard way...

    ReplyDelete