The bullet points:
- Work is crazy. I feel like I am constantly making mistakes. But I guess that's what learning is about. Oh well.
- Running is GOOD. I ran Sunday, Tuesday, and today - all around 5 miles. I feel good about that especially since I have done mostly all my winter running outside so far!
- I haven't felt as tired this week. I actually think that getting up early helps with this, if that makes any sense at all.
- I'm going bowling tomorrow! I am excited for that.
- Oh, and I think I have (almost) conquered my fear of the dentist. I went last week for a procedure on one side of my mouth (don't even ask) and have to go back tomorrow for the other side. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The worst part was the novocaine shot, actually (in the front up near the nose? OUCH!!!) But I am glad to get this done, because I think I'll be happier as a result.