Thursday, December 17, 2009

Alright, alright....

I'll post something!  But to tell you the truth, I haven't really had much to say.  Either that, or I've been too busy with everything else to write it down!

The bullet points:
  • Work is crazy.  I feel like I am constantly making mistakes.  But I guess that's what learning is about.  Oh well.
  • Running is GOOD.  I ran Sunday, Tuesday, and today - all around 5 miles. I feel good about that especially since I have done mostly all my winter running outside so far!

  • I haven't felt as tired this week.  I actually think that getting up early helps with this, if that makes any sense at all.

  • I'm going bowling tomorrow!  I am excited for that.

  • Oh, and I think I have (almost) conquered my fear of the dentist.  I went last week for a procedure on one side of my mouth (don't even ask) and have to go back tomorrow for the other side.  It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The worst part was the novocaine shot, actually (in the front up near the nose?  OUCH!!!) But I am glad to get this done, because I think I'll be happier as a result.
Well, that's all from me right now.  I look forward to reading all about your adventures now that I've gotten a couple minutes to do so.   Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Ah the dentist. No matter what my experience is there, its still the worst thing that can ever happen to me ;) Why cant they find a way to make it a less horrible place to be? It even smells bad when you walk in ... maybe they can start with that?

    ReplyDelete