I don't know about you, but March just sounds, and feels, so much better to me than (shudder) FEBRUARY. Ugh.
Highlights of the week:
- it was actually really nice last weekend, so Claire and I went out for a 4-mile run in Rocky River! Yessss!
- ...followed by blecchy flurries, followed by another huge snowstorm! (or maybe two? I can't count, but we definitely got over a foot of snow in the last few days).
- So, my parents had scheduled a visit to good ol' Cleveland Thursday (which, by the way, is supposedly the "most miserable U.S. city" according to Forbes), but their flight got canceled. :(
- Derek left on a business trip to NY Wednesday...and got stuck there too! Wah! Now, my whole family is in NY and I am here in Cleve-o.
- Um, as if that wasn't bad enough, our heat went off late Thursday night and I had to sleep in like five layers!
- Drove to work and back in a blizzard. The Cleveland schools were all actually closed for once, so it woulda been a good time to be a teacher. Our office was open, so....oh well!
And bring on March!
The 'rents rescheduled for the weekend of the 20th, so...I am crossing my fingers for good weather!
That's all for now.